Cadbury Creme Egg Milkshake
- 2 Cadbury Creme Eggs, unwrapped
- 1 heaping spoonful of warm hot fudge
- 2 - 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream (I used Tillamook - it's the best!!)
- A splash of milk
- Optional Garnishes: An unwrapped Cadbury Creme Egg split in half, a hot fudge drizzle on top, or a hot fudge lining of the serving glass
- Special equipment: A Blender or Immersion Blender
- Using your hands, gently crush the two Cadbury Creme Eggs between your fingers and place them in the bottom of the blender (or your blending bowl if you are using an immersion blender). Place a heaping spoonful of hot fudge on top of the crushed candy. Drop the scoops of ice cream on top of the chocolate and pour in a splash of milk.
- Blend until the Creme Eggs are broken into little bits and the hot fudge has been distributed throughout the shake. Add in more milk as needed to achieve your desired consistency and serve.
- Optional serving suggestion: Using a spoon, spread a layer of hot fudge around the inside of your serving glass before pouring in the prepared milkshake. This will provide an extra burst of chocolate with each spoonful you take from the shake. You can also drizzle some additional hot fudge on top or cut another Cadbury Creme Egg in half and nestle one half on top of the shake. (That won't work if you like a thinner milkshake because it will sink to the bottom, so prepare accordingly.)
Recipe Management Powered by Zip Recipes Plugin